FCA US Announces Macdonald Motors as Customer First Award for Excellence Winner
· Macdonald Motors was one of 387 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships have earned Customer First Award for Excellence certification
· Customer First dealerships provide highest level of sales and service experienceFCA US LLC announced today that MacDonald Motors is on of 387, Jeeps, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships have earned certification as 2017 Customer First Award for Excellence winners.
• Facility Certification - Facility provides a clean, comfortable environment for customers
• Performance Measures - Dealership has achieved highest levels of customer-oriented sales and service goals
• Training Certification - Employees have received the highest level of required FCA-certified training
• Employee Surveys - Completed to promote the voice of your employees and a customer-driven culture
• Process Validation - Certified sales and service processes that support excellence in customer handling
The Customer First Award for Excellence initiative was rolled out to dealerships in October 2015. Dealership staff participated in cross-country workshops where they learned of award requirements and dealership best practices. Some have worked with independently contracted Customer Experience Specialists in order to seek the highest levels of process and procedure improvements to ensure an increase in customer satisfaction.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker with a new name and a long history. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA US designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands, as well as the SRT performance vehicle designation. The company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C model and Mopar products. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler, the innovative American automaker first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925; and Fiat, founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli.
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales, is an international automotive group. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FCAU" and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol "FCA."